Repeat Offenders T&C's
Repeat Offenders Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of use
1. Maddens Rise Wines (MR) does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By accessing and continuing to use this site, you confirm that you are over the age of 18.
2. MR makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18. By accessing and continuing to use this site, you confirm that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from MR is over the age of 18.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH BOTH OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS OF USE PLEASE EXIT THIS WEBSITE.
Any order you place is an offer to buy from MR. There will be no contract or agreement between you and MR unless and until we accept your order, and in the case of wines and goods to be delivered to you, your credit card is debited. Prior to then, we may decline to supply wine and goods to you without needing to give a reason. When we accept your order and your credit card is debited or payment is otherwise received by us, an agreement is made between you and MR (Agreement).
The key terms of joining the MR Wine Club are:
1. Two deliveries each year (generally in April and October) until your membership ceases, but only to addresses in Australia.
2. Each delivery will be a pack of 6 wines. But you may choose more than one pack.
3. Choose one or more of the three membership packs described at paragraph 5 below.
4. After your first delivery, if you wish to change your membership pack(s) at any time, please contact us by email at email@example.com no later than 21 March for the following Autumn delivery or 20 September for the following Spring delivery.
5. Current pack prices are:
a. White only 6 pack - $175.00 including GST and delivery within Australia, which will be a minimum 10% discount to our usual pricing. The White 6 pack may include sparkling and/or Rose style wine;
b. Red only 6 pack - $195.00 including GST and delivery within Australia, which will be a minimum 10% discount to our usual pricing; and
c. MR choice (mixed) 6 pack - $185.00 including GST and delivery within Australia, which will be a minimum 10% discount to our usual pricing.
These prices will not increase before 31 December 2019.
Repeat Offenders membership token
10% savings on all wine purchases in our Cellar Door (just present your token)
Exclusive offers of member only wines or wine packs
Complimentary tastings at our Cellar Door
Priority access to our limited production wines and museum releases
6. Other benefits will include:
a. free ‘Repeat Offenders’ membership token;
b. on presentation of your ‘Repeat Offenders’ tag, we will provide you with a 10% discount on all full bottles of wine purchased from cellar door (discount does not apply to wine by the glass, and no further discounts apply);
c. wine offers that are exclusive to club members - including museum and limited release wines and pre-release offers;
d. no tasting fee at cellar door (if MR introduces such a fee); and
e. priority access to MR's limited production wines and museum releases.
7. Membership and the agreement are ongoing, with termination by you permitted at any time after your first delivery by giving at least 10 days notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. No membership or cancellation fees – just pay for the wine sent to you and we will charge your credit card.
On signing up, your credit card details need to be provided, following which (if we accept your application for membership) an agreement will be formed in accordance with these ‘Terms and Conditions’ and we will charge you for your first membership pack(s).
All wine and goods ordered remain the property of MR until payment is received in full and in clear funds. Our total liability to you for non-delivery of wine and goods is limited to either replacing the wines or refunding the purchase price received by us for them, at our option.
MR is not liable for any delay in delivering your wine and goods if that delay was caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. MR cannot control the time taken by service providers in effecting delivery. MR will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from any breach by it of an Agreement, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss or damage.
Each Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and MR concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior discussions, understandings or agreements regarding that subject matter. An Agreement is personal to you and you may not transfer, assign, novate or otherwise deal with any right or obligation under the Agreement without the prior written consent of MR in its discretion.